Stephen C. Garrett
Location:711 N. Carancahua, Suite 1800, Corpus Christi, Texas 78401
Insurance Defense Litigation
Personal Injury Litigation
- Admitted to Practice in all trial and appellate Courts of the State of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- The University of Houston Law Center (J.D., 2014)
- The University of Texas at Dallas (B.A., Cum Laude, 2009)
- The University of Texas at Dallas (Teacher’s Certification, 2009)
Year Began Practicing Law
Honors & Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas: 2014-Present
- Corpus Christi Bar Association: 2015-2020
- Texas Forensics Association: 2009-2015
- National Forensics League: 2009-2015
- Crosby High School, Debate & Speech Team Coach: 2009-2015 (2009-2014 Assistant, 2014-2015 Head Coach)
Stephen Garrett is dedicated to providing his clients that highest degree of legal services available. Prior to the practice of law, Stephen worked as a teacher and debate coach at Crosby High School, in Crosby, Texas, during which time the team won multiple state titles. Stephen attended the University of Houston Law Center from 2010 – 2014 as a night student, working as a teacher and coach during the day. Since beginning his practice, Stephen has represented clients in matters involving a wide array of legal fields. Stephen has been instrumental in bringing successful results for clients, including successful trial outcomes, summary judgments, mediations, and settlements.
Clients are quoted as saying of Stephen:
“I have worked with Mr. Garrett on several cases and have found him to be very knowledgeable and helpful. His professionalism has been truly appreciated.” – from Stephen Garrett’s Avvo Profile.
“[Mr. Garrett] represented me competently and professionally. Very informative and easy to work with.” – from Stephen Garrett’s Avvo Profile.