Jon R. Boyd
Location:100 Energy Way, Suite 2000, Fort Worth, TX 76102
Jon R. Boyd has been a successful Domestic Relations/Family Law attorney in the Dallas-Fort Worth area for over forty years. His niche has been representing fathers and men in divorce and child related issues, but he has also represented many women as well. Jon has focused his practice on family law litigation and has tried hundreds of contested final trials (including many jury trials), temporary hearings, enforcement hearings, modifications and motions.
In addition to Tarrant, Dallas, Denton, Collin and the other counties in the immediate DFW metroplex, he has represented clients in cities such as Houston, Austin, El Paso, San Antonio and in many suburban and rural locations such as Granbury, Weatherford, Decatur, Cleburne, Stephenville, Rockwall, San Marcus, Georgetown, Harlingen, McAllen, Sulphur Springs, Tyler, Meridian, Kaufman, and Sherman.
The practice addresses all matters pertaining to Family Law, such as Divorce, Annulment, Complex Property Division, Child Custody, Visitation, Child Support, Spousal Maintenance, Modifications, Geographical Restrictions, Interstate Jurisdiction, OAG Defense, Paternity, Pre- and Post- Marital Agreements, Parenting Rights Disputes, and Grandparent Rights. Jon also practices Probate Law, which includes Probate of Wills, Intestate Estate Administration, Small Estate Affidavits, Muniment of Title, and Contests of Wills. Finally, on occasion the practice includes other civil litigation matters.
Domestic Relations/Family Law
Probate and Estates
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas – Dallas
- Resident of Granbury, Texas (formerly Plano, Texas)
- Volunteer Member, Advisory Committee for Granbury TV and Radio to Granbury City Council
- Rotary Club, Granbury
- Member, Granbury Chamber of Commerce
- Website: BoydFamilyLaw.com offers articles, blogs and useful information to the public
- B.B.A., Southern Methodist University, 1976
- J.D., University of Houston, 1978
Year Began Practicing Law
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Collin County Bar Association
- Hood County Bar Association
- Fathers for Equal Rights